We’re launching BCSS Youth on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! This will help youth, parents, and professionals find youth-specific information and resources from BCSS. We will be sharing information about programs for children and youth, sharing articles and research related to mental illness that may be of interest to youth, and passing along tools and resources to help children and youth with their own mental health – especially if they have a friend or family member with serious mental illness.
We’ll also help promote and share information, programs, and resources from other youth organizations across BC.
What will you find at BCSS Youth?
- Information about upcoming BCSS Youth programs like Kids & Teens in Control
- Resources and tools to help children and youth take care of their own mental health (i.e., tips on how to communicate, booklets to help explain mental illness, videos with exercises)
- Information and articles about mental illness and youth (i.e., articles about the links between cannabis use and mental illness, information about the developing brain, articles about psychosis)
- Resources to find help or support children and youth across BC
- Programs and services for youth from other organizations
Follow us to learn more about our youth programs, as well as mental illness, self-care techniques, and how to communicate with a loved one with mental illness.
Where can you find us?
Sign up for our newsletter!
You can also stay up to date on what’s happening with BCSS Youth by signing up to our newsletter!