BC Schizophrenia Society Members help us support families living with severe and persistent mental illnesses across British Columbia. A BCSS Membership provides you with:
- Exclusive access to BCSS members-only events that highlights the latest developments and information about schizophrenia spectrum disorders;
- The right to vote at the upcoming AGM, and the chance to share your opinion as an integral part of the BCSS Family;
- The ability to help us maintain our Not-for-Profit status and make a difference in the lives of BC families living with severe and persistent mental illness;
- An opportunity to share your story on the BCSS website to inspire other families affected by schizophrenia spectrum disorders and let them know they are not alone.
A strong membership gives us a louder voice on matters important to families who have been affected by schizophrenia, psychosis, and other severe and persistent mental illness. Become a Member of the BC Schizophrenia Society today!
Upcoming Membership Deadlines:
- September 15, 2022 – Membership applications received by this date will receive a mailed hardcopy of all AGM materials and voting instructions for the AGM.
- September 23, 2022 – Last day to become a BCSS Member. Membership applications received after September 15, but by September 23 will receive an email copy of all materials, and voting instructions for the AGM.
NOTE: All BCSS Members have an opportunity to attend an office hour in advance to practice voting online during a Zoom event.
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A BCSS MEMBER (This online form can be printed, completed, and mailed in to the BCSS Provincial Office.)
People interested in becoming a BCSS Member can email email@example.com or call 604-270-7841 and ask to speak to either Elly or Andrew.