Join BCSS for the 2019 ScotiaRun Charity Challenge on Sunday, June 23!
It’s almost time that time of year for B.C. Schizophrenia Society – ScotiaRun Charity Challenge Time! If you haven’t registered to be part of the walk/run and to fundraise, don’t worry, it’s not too late to get involved!
Things you can still do:
- Donate to one of the teams participating in this year’s Charity Challenge:
- Share the donation links and ask your friends and family to make a donation in the name of a loved one to one of the teams participating
- Make signs and show up at the finish line or anywhere along the race to cheer on this year’s teams of runners and walkers. Don’t forget to let us know that you’re coming out with your signs
- Join us in the Charity Village and help us spread the word about #schizophreniaawareness
- Take photos on the day and share it with your friends and family through social media, don’t forget to tag @BCSchizophrenia and use #stompingstigma
Day of Event Details
Date: Sunday, June 23rd
- 5km – 9:15am-9:30am
- 21km – 7:30am
Anticipated finish time for runners and walkers:
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
The finish line is located in Stanley Park, Vancouver, located on Park Drive, across from the Stanley Park Fish House. For parking and directions, please click here.
BCSS will have a booth set up in the ScotiaRun Charity Village (see map, and even more info here), where we hope all runners and walkers will meet after the race. Join us so that we can take some 2019 BCSS team shots!
If you’re unable to come down, please consider donating and sharing the link with your friends and family! To donate, simply follow this donation link. You can also share this link in email, or on your social media and tag @BCSchizophrenia.
If you have any trouble donating or need more information on the event, please contact:
We look forward to another great year!
And remember… to echo one of our runners, Joanne Kent, “Running is easy, schizophrenia is not.”