Having a mental illness isn’t easy. And dealing with misunderstandings and misbeliefs in society that stigmatize severe and persistent mental illness makes it harder. To help fight this stigma and to dispel misinformation about severe and persistent mental illness, we are launching #TriviaTuesday to help educate people about the common issues faced by families living with schizophrenia. Every Tuesday, between now until June 9, 2022, we will be posting a trivia question as part of the #TriviaTuesday contest, where participants who correctly answer the weekly trivia question can qualify for prizes every week, and have a chance at winning a $50 Amazon Gift Card at the end of the month.
#TriviaTuesday Contest Details:
- We will be posting one multiple-choice question related to severe and persistent mental illnesses, like schizophrenia, on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter every Tuesday until June 9.
- Let us know what you think is the correct answer through DM and comment on the post to let us know you’ve sent us a DM.
- Since we want you to get it right, each question will also include a hint or link for you to use to find the correct answer.
- The correct answer to each week’s trivia question will be revealed the following Tuesday, along with the weekly winner.
- All correct answers submitted by 11:59pm PDT of the following Monday will be entered into a random draw for a weekly prize.
- The weekly draw would be done at 1:00 pm on the following Tuesday.
- At the end of this contest, one winner will be drawn from all valid entries submitted through until June 9 for a grand prize.
- Every week, people who DM the correct answer to the current #TriviaTuesday question will be added to a draw for BCSS swag items.
- All correct answers to trivia questions will also be entered at the end of the contest term draw for a $50 Amazon gift card!
Official Rules & Regulations
Contest (“Contest”) is brought to you by BC Schizophrenia Society( ‘Administrator’). Contest begins on Thursday, May 10, 2022 at 12:00 AM PDT and ends on Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM PDT.
- The contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees or contractors of the Sponsor or Administrator and immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter.
- Weekly prizes would be valued <$20.
- Winners of the draws will be chosen at random. The winner will be contacted through social media and will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond. If no response is received, another winner will be chosen. Winners will be announced via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are in no way associated with this contest.
- Administrator reserve the right to publish the winner’s first name and last initial.
- Images included in the giveaway post may not depict the exact prize and are for illustrative purposes only.
- Please contact BC Schizophrenia Society at email@example.com for any questions.