BCSS Service Locations
Looking for Help?
BCSS Family Support Service Locations.
These areas offer a friendly knowledgable person to call for information and support, support and education groups, and other services varying by region.
Looking for local support? Call 604-1-888-888-0029 toll free anywhere in BC or 604-270-7841 (in the lower Mainland)
- Lower Mainland
- Fraser Region – Abbotsford, Agassiz, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Delta, Hope, Langley, Maple Ridge, Mission, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, The Tri-Cities, White Rock
- Vancouver / Richmond
- North East – Fort St. John, Taylor, Hudson's Hope, Fort Nelson, Dawson Creek, Tumbler Ridge, Chetwynd & Area
- Northern Interior – Prince George, Quesnel, McBride, Valemont, Mackenzie, Vanderhoof, Fort St. James, Fraser Lake & Burns Lake
- Northwest – Terrace, Prince Rupert, Bulkley Valley, Haida Gwaii
- Vancouver Island
- BCSS Provincial Head Office (administration) 1.888.888.0029