- This event has passed.
BCSS Sibling Support Group
January 25, 2022 |Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Last of the month, repeating until January 1, 2023
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Family Support Group, Sibling Support Group
- Event Tags:
- BCSS, family advocacy, sibling Support Group, support
Do you have a sibling struggling with mental illness? You are not alone. BCSS’ Sibling Support Group is here to help you make sense of what your sibling is going through, better relate to them, and provide a stable system of care and support to them.
The sessions may cover various topics, including:
- support and empathy from other siblings
- techniques for improved communications
- how to access community resources, mental health services, and after-hours support
The support group is held virtually on the last Tuesday of the month, from 7:00-8:30 PST.
To register, contact:
250-691-1132 | email@example.com