- This event has passed.
BCSS Sibling Support Group
May 31 |Recurring Event (See all)
One event on February 22, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on March 29, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on April 26, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on May 31, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on June 28, 2022 at 7:00 pm
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Family Support Group, Sibling Support Group
- Event Tags:
- BCSS, family advocacy, sibling Support Group, support
Do you have a sibling struggling with mental illness? You are not alone. BCSS is starting a new Sibling Support Group to help you make sense of what your sibling is going through, better relate to them, and provide a stable system of care and support to them.
The sessions may cover various topics, including:
- support and empathy from other siblings
- techniques for improved communications
- how to access community resources, mental health services, and after-hours support
The support group will be held on January 25, February 22, and March 29 at 7:00pm PST.
To register, contact:
- BCSS – Virtual
- British Columbia Canada
July 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely